CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Pegasus Apart'Hotel has always always prioritised the health and welfare of its staff and guests. As a result we have introduced new policies and procedures in line with our Covid Safe Plan to ensure we present a fresh clean hotel for every single arriving guest.
We are aligning ourselves with The World Health Organistions recommended global requirements for Hospitality as well as local government regulations with regard to COVID-19.
RAISING OUR STANDARDS OF CLEANLINESS EVEN HIGHER IN THE AGE OF COVID-19.
- New COVID-19 practices training for all staff across our hotel operations.
- Regular temperature and symptom monitoring, plus alcohol sanitizer in place for team members and guests.
- Social distancing and monitoring standards within the hotel, public areas, reception and restaurants and bar. Maximum capacity limits in place across the property.
- Implementing increased hygiene and cleaning standards in rooms and public areas, including high touch areas and the use of Viraclean - a specially formulated Hospital Grade Disinfectant in all hotel areas including Public Areas and Guest Rooms.
- Additional cleaning measures for fitness and pool facilities. (Once they have reopened)
- Working within our Covid Safe Plan.
In addition we are continuing to work with the Victorian Government as they develop new guidelines for the opening and operation of our bar and restaurant including the removal of excess furniture to accommodate social distancing and reduced numbers, the implementation of new service policies and continued cleaning and monitoring of these areas during service.
Unlock More of Melbourne